International Roadshow program are scale-up programs for startups who would like to land and extend their business in China.
The program is compound of three webinars.
1. Chinese innovation ecosystem and market opportunities.
2. Operational guide, all operations that you need for your company in China.
3. How to raise fund in China + Grant programs.
The Program is ending with digital roadshow where international start-ups have opportunity to pitch their projects to Chinese investors. The top three selected winners are getting nihub scale-up package and also automatically enrolling for the grant program in Hangzhou, China.
Three webinars, one roadshow.
three startups, all three getting nihub package:
• Free Company Registration
• 1 Year Office Space @ nispace - Hangzhou
• Free Financial Advisory (Operations Fee)
• The Top three winners will have covered flight tickets to China
The program starts with three webinars that are aimed to provide all necessary information to start-ups for their operations and scaling in China. During webinars, start-ups submitted their application for the roadshow and the grant program. The selected projects took this opportunity to explore the Chinese market and get in touch with the main stakeholders, such as investors and government delegation.
The end of the program was featured with an organized roadshow with local government, established investment institutions and partners, as well as nihub’s own investment board.
All participating projects pitched and answered a quick Q&A, of which three winners were selected from the judges panel to receive nihub’s Scale Up Service Package.
B – Fresh
The Switzerland to China is organized together with HEIG-VD at HES-SO and supported by partners such as Y-parc, Hes-So, SwissCham, GGB, SwissNex, Swiss Chinese chamber of commerce, etc. The program had two webinars regarding Chinese innovation ecosystem and raising fund. To apply, startups needed to provide:
- Application form filled
- Pitch deck (with financial plan regarding the Chinese market)
- Copy of the founder’s highest diploma and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org